Saturday, September 29, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C156

Happy Saturday!!!

Andrea here again with my last challenge that I am hosting as September draws to a close. I can't wait till my turn to host comes up again as this was so much fun! Mind you I do love the fun challenges that my other Crazies come up with hee hee. This one is in honour of a hilarious commercial we have up here in Canada. A popular Coffee Shop (Tim Horton's) has an ad they play this time of year showing people enjoying Summer when a leaf gently falls on the ground and they start screaming as it signifies the beginning of Fall and the end of Summer. The absolute horror on their face as they see the falling leaf starting to turn colour is soooo funny!!! So in honour of one of my fave commercials I challenge you to have leaves on your card. You can use Fall colours in your leaves or hold onto Summer a bit longer and keep them green. Whichever way your inspiration decides to go. 

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C156. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.......




Joanne Grzelak - The Inky Ocean Gazer






Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits




leaves













10 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful variety of Leaves in the DT creations. Commercials can be so funny. I enjoy the commercials during the Super Bowl. I entered a recipe layout, Roasted Cinnamon Pear, that has put me in the Autumn mood with the smell of Cinnamon & taste. Here in Central TX we still are having Summer weather but fortunately have had some much needed rain last night & this morn.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Shea said...

Yikes!! I am a brand new subscriber and am having trouble linking my picture to the site. My apologies! Kelli, if you could delete #10 I will try it again. Am so happy to have discovered this site. I recognize several of the very talented DT here and feel very lucky that I've found another source of wonderful inspiration. Thank you for a fabulous site and again, my apologies for the goof. Not sure why it's happening, I'm trying to link to my pic in SCS as I haven't yet posted it to my (brand new) blog. Thank you!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Ahhh...fall....my favorite time of the year!!! Beautiful samples all around, ladies! Thanks for a wonderful challenge!! Blessings, Angie

Sharon said...

Leaves! What a nice challenge and great samples from the DT.
I laughed when I read KelliJo's comment about the Tim Horton's TV advertisement and the squirrel. Being Canadian myself, I know just what it's all about! LOL Her card is so cute!

Dawn Frost said...

Great cards DT, Joycelyn I've got to show your card to a friend, she'll LOVE it! thanks for the inspiration and challenge!

Karon said...

Oh My such fabulous DT creations - great inspiration. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous work by the team. Thanks so much for the inspiration and challenge.

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge and DT creations
(Lyn)

Spyder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

That is a great commercial :) Beautiful work from the DT! Thanks for the chance to play along!

Hugs, Dawn