Saturday, August 2, 2014

Crazy 4 Challenges 247

Happy August!!

It's Helen here from England, bringing you your challenges for the month, and I have asked my crafting buddy, Donna Wright from Old Red Shed to be our Guest Designer for the month as well.

I've never hosted a challenge before, so first off I thought I would pick my all-time favourite element for you to include in your projects this week...

BUNTING!! (or Banners!) 

I would love to see you use some in any way you like on your card or project.

If you'd like to play along with us, upload your project to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery, using the keyword C4C247. Pop back here and link it on Inlinkz so that we can all see it too.

Righteo.... let's see how the 'Crazies' used bunting!


Karen Aicken - Altered Scrapbooking



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Helen Cryer - The Dining Room Drawers



Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer


Donna Wright (Guest Designer) - Old Red Shed



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Kristine Reynolds - Stamping and Scrapping in CA



Heather P. - Witty Title Here


Anja de Regt - StampingAnja



Danielle Lounds - Fat Cat Stamper


Peggy McCurry~ Artfulljourney












1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Fabulous DT projects with all those banners!