Saturday, March 21, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C278, it's sketch time!


Welcome to the 3rd week of this month, which means SKETCH time. This is usually my favourite week, but to come up with my own sketch is not all that easy, lol, I sure hope that I have not copied anybody, if I did, it is by accident.
 
Hope you have some fun with this one!
 
If you would like to join us, upload your card /project to your blog/SCS/Pinterest gallery (ifyou have one) using the keyword C4C278 then come back here and link it on Inlinkz, so we can all see it! Thanks!
 
Till next time, Anja
 
 
 
 
 
 


Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog

 
Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio
 
 
Karen Aicken - Altered Scrapbooking
 
 
 
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
 
 
Anja de Regt - Stampinganja
 
 
Peggy McCurry~ Artfulljourney

Andrea Murdock - My Stamping Heaven
(March Guest Designer)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 

No comments: