Saturday, September 9, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C 402

Welcome back to Crazy 4 Challenges! This is Rebecca, your host for this month. Joining me again is our special guest for this month, Teresa Kline! Thank for all your entries for my challenge last week! It's awesome to have your support!

Summer water + sunshine always makes me think of glitter! Let's use lots of glitter on our projects this week! You get brownie points if you use more than one colour or use it in more than one way!


Teresa Kline - Paperie Blooms
 
 
 
Rebecca Ednie Eclectic Endeavours

 


Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog


Kathleen Adams - CrazyforPaper


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Amy - AO Creations



Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards



Anja de Regt - Stampinganja


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2
(I do not use glitter so I used glitter paper)


 

1 comment:

Yapha Mason said...

Thanks for the fun glitter challenge!